Also, three children were reportedly mildly poisoned after accidentally
grazing on lawn specimens of Panaeolina foenisecii, however, in a recent study of the literature, it was suggested by Allen and Merlin
1992b, that this species is not psychoactive.
A sixteen year old girl from Whidbey Island, Washington did die in December l981 after accidentally picking and eating several fresh
specimens of Galerina autumnalis.
The author, unfortunately, died before
the manuscript was completed, and the concluding chapter, entirely devoted
to Russian mushrooms, appears to have suffered peculiarly from the ministrations
of an unhappy literary executor. The text of this chapter is a mixture of
scientific pretensions and fancy, and the illustrations are quaint aberrations. Lowri Clarke looks at the highs and lows of herbal drugs
bestellen bestellen @ Friday, April 18, 2014 10:01:47 AM